LUGANO 570 G EVO 50MBAR
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||162 / 129 x 73 x 111 cm|
|Working height:||0.0 cm|
|Grill surface:||570 mm|
|Burner capacity:||18.3 kW|
The first of its kind, the Lugano 570 G Evo combines the advantages of the proven OUTDOORCHEF gas kettle barbecue with a steakhouse burner and a powerful side cooker.
Gourmet Burner Technology (GBT): The Gourmet Burner Technology enables the use of a continuous, uninterrupted temperature range of 80 - 360 degrees in the standard position. In combination with the new burner system, which is made entirely of stainless steel, this opens up completely new possibilities in terms of grilling versatility. First cook down at 80 degrees and then sear powerfully at the end - for even juicier grilled food!
Gas Safety System (GSS): In addition to high-tech, safety is also a top priority - the innovative Gas Safety System (GSS) makes grilling with gas even safer. The Flame Guard developed by OUTDOORCHEF optimally protects the ignited burners from the effects of the weather, so that grilling can be done comfortably even at low temperatures from 80 degrees. If the burner goes out due to strong wind, the Flame Guard ensures that the burner system ignites again and again by itself. This prevents gas from leaking out, collecting and later igniting unintentionally. The Safety Light integrated in the control dial stands for proven OUTDOORCHEF safety: at a glance, the user can see whether the valve is open or closed.
Steakhouse Burner: The steakhouse burner allows you to cook popular barbecue classics such as entrecȏte, rib-eye, porterhouse and more to perfection. Direct heat from below and high temperatures allow you to cook perfectly seared steaks. The steakhouse burner quickly creates a beautiful crust along with delicious roasted aromas and that typical seared pattern, before food is gently finished in the kettle. In addition, the food-safe, Swiss-made XXL chopping board with extra large juice groove is perfect for carving meat (included in delivery). And when the kitchen is closed, the chopping board doubles up as a perfectly sized cover for the steakhouse burner.
Side cooking plate: The equipment is supplemented by a side cooking plate that gives any indoor cooker a run for its money in terms of efficiency. Whether for garlic prawns as an appetiser, vegetable risotto, crunchy wok-fried vegetables or for preparing spicy sauces while barbecuing, there are simply no limits.
Intelligent base frame: The base frame is also clean and tidy: it offers plenty of storage space, including a fixed shelf. A storage for barbecue grid and pizza stone is also available and the soft-closing door system with integrated tool holder completes the Lugano 570 G Evo.
Top quality control unit: With its ergonomic control dial framed on a glass console, the control unit gives the Lugano 570 G Evo the look of a high-quality designer kitchen, which is also convincing in terms of safety. Spices and dishes can be placed on the generous folding stainless steel shelf, which also has cutlery holders for tongs and turners. Thanks to stainless steel push bar and four swivel casters, the grill can be moved easily.
More information Less information
- From 0°C to 360°C in 10 minutes
- Even heat distribution
- No harmful grease flare-ups
- Easy to clean
- Juicy meat that doesn’t need to be turned
- More time for the guests
- Intensive direct heat in excess of 500°C
- Perfect for OUTDOORCHEF accessories, such as the barbecue wok, cast-iron griddle plate or Plancha griddle plate
• Continuous, uninterrupted temperatures ranging from 80°–360°C
• Ability to slow roast or keep food warm at 80°C
• Perfect for low and slow barbecuing in temperatures ranging from 110°C–130°C
• Barbecuing, cooking and baking; max. heat up to 360°C
• Flame Guard: Ignited burners are optimally protected against the weather and re-ignite automatically if extinguished by a strong wind
• Barbecuing is possible at very low temperatures, even in windy weather
• Prevents non-ignited gas from leaking out
• Safety Light: Proven safety that lights up. The safety light illuminates when the valve is open and the gas is escaping