AROSA 570 G TEX 50MBAR
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||113 / 86 x 82 x 111 cm|
|Working height:||91.0 cm|
|Grill surface:||570 mm|
|Burner capacity:||9.5 kW|
Barbecuing has never been so individual. OUTDOORCHEF offers you the opportunity to choose from many attractive textile claddings that suit your personal taste. The claddings are interchangeable - so if you like, your Arosa 570 G Tex will be different every day.
Gourmet Burner Technology (GBT): In addition to the modern, individual design language, OUTDOORCHEF is relying for the first time on the specially developed Gourmet Burner Technology (GBT) and the new Gas Safety System (GSS) in the Arosa 570 G Tex.
The Gourmet Burner Technology enables the use of a continuous, uninterrupted temperature range of 80 - 360 degrees in the standard position. In combination with the new burner system, which is made entirely of stainless steel, this opens up completely new possibilities in terms of grilling versatility. First cook down at 80 degrees and then sear powerfully at the end - for even juicier grilled food!
Gas Safety System (GSS): In addition to high-tech, safety is also a top priority - the innovative Gas Safety System (GSS) makes grilling with gas even safer. The Flame Guard developed by OUTDOORCHEF optimally protects the ignited burners from the effects of the weather, so that grilling can be done comfortably even at low temperatures from 80 degrees. If the burner goes out due to strong wind, the Flame Guard ensures that the burner system ignites again and again by itself. This prevents gas from leaking out, collecting and later igniting unintentionally. The Safety Light integrated in the control dial stands for proven OUTDOORCHEF safety: at a glance, the user can see whether the valve is open or closed.
Other features: Further, the gas bottle, an additional grill grate and a pizza stone can be stowed in the well thought-out base (not included).
A fold-down side table also provides enough space for preparation. Thanks to its locking function, the side table also serves to maneuver the grill. The solid aluminum die-cast hinge, a practical towel holder as well as cutlery holders round off the package perfectly.
More information Less information
- From 0°C to 360°C in 10 minutes
- Even heat distribution
- No harmful grease flare-ups
- Easy to clean
- Juicy meat that doesn’t need to be turned
- More time for the guests
- Intensive direct heat in excess of 500°C
- Perfect for OUTDOORCHEF accessories, such as the barbecue wok, cast-iron griddle plate or Plancha griddle plate
• Continuous, uninterrupted temperatures ranging from 80°–360°C
• Ability to slow roast or keep food warm at 80°C
• Perfect for low and slow barbecuing in temperatures ranging from 110°C–130°C
• Barbecuing, cooking and baking; max. heat up to 360°C
• Flame Guard: Ignited burners are optimally protected against the weather and re-ignite automatically if extinguished by a strong wind
• Barbecuing is possible at very low temperatures, even in windy weather
• Prevents non-ignited gas from leaking out
• Safety Light: Proven safety that lights up. The safety light illuminates when the valve is open and the gas is escaping