AROSA 570 G GREY STEEL EVO 50MBAR
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||80.8 X 144 X 112.9 cm|
|Working height:||94.0 cm|
|Grill surface:||570 mm|
|Burner capacity:||9.5 kW|
This gas kettle barbecue features OUTDOORCHEF’s characteristic streamlined and modern design. The powder-coated steel cladding in two shades of grey covers 4 sides and provides a robust foundation for the barbecue. A solid aluminium-cast iron hinge creates a premium feel when opening and closing the barbecue.
With the unique funnel system in the kettle and the specially developed Blazing/Cooking Zone Kit Plus add-ons, this model is deal for preparing all kinds of barbecue dishes and other culinary classics outdoors. Making the AROSA 570 G EVO Grey Steel an outdoor kitchen that knows no limits.
The innovative funnel system with the Gourmet Burner Technology allows continuous temperature adjustment from 80 to 360 degrees in the standard position. This even heat distribution creates a consistent temperature over the entire barbecue and on the grid and eliminates the need to turn food.
From simmering at 80 degrees to low & slow cooking at 110 to 130 degrees or crispy pizza at up to 360 degrees, everything is possible. If you want to really turn up the temperature for the barbecue wok or griddle plate, simply rotate the funnel to the volcano position for concentrated heat of up to 500 degrees.
OUTDOORCHEF’s proprietary Gas Safety System protects the burners ideally from wind and weather. If a burner is extinguished by the wind, it automatically reignites to prevent any escaping gas.
When the barbecue is not being used, the two side shelves can be folded down to save space. The barbecue has two large rubberised wheels for easy manoeuvring on any surface.
More information Less information
- From 0°C to 360°C in 10 minutes
- Even heat distribution
- No harmful grease flare-ups
- Easy to clean
- Juicy meat that doesn’t need to be turned
- More time for the guests
- Intensive direct heat in excess of 500°C
- Perfect for OUTDOORCHEF accessories, such as the barbecue wok, cast-iron griddle plate or Plancha griddle plate
• Continuous, uninterrupted temperatures ranging from 80°–360°C
• Ability to slow roast or keep food warm at 80°C
• Perfect for low and slow barbecuing in temperatures ranging from 110°C–130°C
• Barbecuing, cooking and baking; max. heat up to 360°C
• Flame Guard: Ignited burners are optimally protected against the weather and re-ignite automatically if extinguished by a strong wind
• Barbecuing is possible at very low temperatures, even in windy weather
• Prevents non-ignited gas from leaking out
• Safety Light: Proven safety that lights up. The safety light illuminates when the valve is open and the gas is escaping