- 4 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Medium-sized courgettes
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Onions, chopped into small cubes
- 150 g Mushrooms, chopped into small cubes
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 5 g Leaf parsley, finely chopped
Preheat the grill in the Standard position for 5 minutes at the medium level, keep the lid closed.
Halve the courgettes and remove the flesh with a teaspoon.
Finely chop the flesh and place in a bowl with the cubes of onions and mushrooms. Mix the garlic and herb cream cheese, season with salt and pepper.
Stuff the hollowed out courgettes with the mixture and place in the crescent (closed shape).
Place the crescent with the stuffed courgettes onto the preheated grill plate and grill at 200 °C for approximately 25-30 minutes.