Udon noodles in peanut sauce
- 500 g Udon noodles, fresh
- 4 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Shallots, finely sliced
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Chilli pods, deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 200 g Beansprouts
- 300 g Strips of beef fillet
- 150 g Broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 50 ml Coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Soya sauce
- 250 g Peanut sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lime, cut into quarters
Preheat the grill in the Volcano position for 5 minutes at the medium level with the BBQ Wok. Place the lid of the BBQ Wok on top. Or preheat the BBQ Wok for 5 minutes at the medium level.
Get all of the ingredients ready.
Heat the sesame oil in the preheated BBQ Wok and sear the beef in the wok.
Add the shallots and broccoli and continue to fry.
After approximately 8 minutes, add the chilli pods and beansprouts to the wok.
Allow the food to simmer for a few minutes. Pour in the peanut sauce.
Add in the udon noodles and briefly sauté everything together.
Pour in the coconut milk to finish. Arrange on a plate and serve with a slice of lime.
Leave the noodles in hot water for 3 to 4 minutes so that they come apart. They can also be pulled apart with a fork. Make sure that the noodles don’t cook for too long, otherwise they can become mushy.