Grilled pumpkin with peanut butter dip
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Pumpkin (e.g. Hokkaido)
- 100 g Peanut butter
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Chilli pod, deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lemon, juice
- 1 Tablespoon Soya sauce
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 ml Water
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking oil
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 0.5 Teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
Preheat the grill in the Standard position for 10 minutes at the highest level, keep the lid closed.
Remove all of the pumpkin seeds and stringy flesh and cut into slices lengthwise.
Combine the peanut butter, soya sauce, chilli pods, lemon juice and garlic for the dip.
Brush the pumpkin slices generously with oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper.
Indirectly cook the pumpkin slices on the preheated cast iron plate on both sides for 15 minutes each at approximately 300 °C. Place the pumpkin on the plates and serve with some dip.