Grilled vegetables with garlic dip
- 200 g Potatoes
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Sweet potatoes
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Carrots
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Tomatoes
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Courgette
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Sweet pepper / chilli pepper
- 300 g Sour cream
- 33 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lemon
- 2 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Cloves of garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 Teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
Preheat the grill in the Standard position for 5 minutes at the medium level, keep the lid closed.
Get all of the ingredients ready.
Wash the vegetables, prepare them and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the lemon into quarters and then cut into slices. Cut 2 garlic cloves into fine slices. Crush 2 cloves of garlic. Put the vegetables into the cast iron pan, add the slices of lemon and garlic.
Stir the sour cream in a bowl together with a tablespoon of olive oil, sugar, salt pepper and the crushed garlic
Place the pan containing the vegetables into the preheated grill and allow to cook with a closed lid until the vegetables are crunchy. Turn the vegetables now and again and brush with oil if necessary. Remove the vegetables from the grill, put onto a plate and serve with the garlic dip.
If you are cooking larger quantities, the Gourmet Pan can also be used.