Baked potatoes with herbs and sour cream
- 4 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Medium-sized, waxy potatoes
- 4 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Medium-sized sweet potatoes
- Aluminium foil
- 180 g Sour cream
- 20 g Mixed herbs (chives, parsley, dill)
- 5 g Vegetable or potato seasoning
- 200 g Skimmed quark (curd cheese)
- 0.5 Piece(s) / Portion(s) Lemon, juice
- 30 g Dried figs, finely chopped
- 5 g Chives, sliced into small rings
Preheat the grill in the Standard position for 5 minutes at the medium level, keep the lid closed.
Wash the potatoes and wrap in aluminium foil.
Cut the chives into small rolls for the sour cream mousse. Remove the parsley and dill from the stalks and chop finely. Mix the herbs with the sour cream, season. Combine the skimmed curd with the figs, chives and the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper
Indirectly grill the potatoes on the preheated grate at 200 °C for approximately 40 to 60 minutes. (Sweet potatoes cook more quickly).
Remove the potatoes from the grill, open the foil and make a deep cut into the potatoes in a cross shape and lightly press the quarters of the potatoes apart. Fill with the herb sour cream or the figs and skimmed curd cheese.
Instead of aluminium foil, the potatoes can also be rolled up in baking paper. Tie them up with butcher’s string.