- Clean the grill plate with water before first use.
- Leave the grill plate to burn off on the barbecue at full power for approximately 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill plate for at least 5 minutes on level 2.
- The grill plate is multifunctional. The ribbed side is perfect for pan-fried foods, fish, vegetables, etc. The flat reverse side can be used to prepare fried eggs, crêpes and much more.
- Leave the grill plate to burn off on the barbecue at full power for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a brush with brass bristles (no steel bristles).
- Leave the grill plate to cool down afterwards.
- For stubborn dirt, use soapy water or the OUTDOORCHEF Barbecue Cleaner for a thorough clean.
- Lightly grease the grill plate with cooking oil after cleaning.
- Always wear gloves to touch the accessories when using them on the barbecue.
- Do not place the grill plate on flammable or heat-sensitive surfaces when it is hot.